We serve local and regional government; community economic development offices; community, regional and provincial destination marketing and management organizations; tourism businesses and educators.
Working independently or in alliance with Lions Gate Consulting for tourism and economic development, Terra Firma Digital Arts for branding and graphic design, Teresa Nightingale web developer, Katt Stearns digital strategy, War Room for Programmatic Advertising, Darren Robinson for imagery, our team approach with supplier specialists provides optimum results for our client base.
Check out who our team members have worked with…. see full list by each team track record
- Destination BC
- Similkameen Valley Planning Society
- Boundary Country Tourism
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association
- Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Vancouver Coast & Mountains Tourism
- District of Mission
- North Thompson Valley
- UK National Trust
- County Clare, Ireland
- Government of Canada, DFO
- World Wildlife Fund
- Canadian Parks & Wilderness Society
- West Coast Wilderness Lodge
- Sierra Club of Canada
- BC Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
- BC Hydro and Power Authority
- BC Science Council (Innovation BC)
- University of British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University
- Government of Yukon
- Council of the Haida Nation
- Metro Vancouver
- Environment Canada
- Parks Canada
- Council of Tourism Associations
- City of New Westminster
- City of North Vancouver
- BC Regional Tourism Secretariat
Review Our Team Track Record to view a comprehensive list of clients.
Tourism BC — Community Tourism Foundations Program
Assignments included the Bella Coola Valley, Burns Lake, Cranbrook, Dawson Creek/Pouce Coupe, Golden, Nakusp, Oliver, Revelstoke, Smithers, Tumbler Ridge, Vanderhoof and the West Chilcotin.
Click on the link below for a brief sampling of some past projects.